What’s included in the experience?
- Have a shot and master your aim at London’s first Virtual Shooting Range: Mac & Wild’s “Smoky Barrels”
- Usually worth between £21 and £45pp (lanes cost £70p/h and can hold 2-6 people, plus a cocktail worth £9.50-£11)
- Transport yourself to the Scottish Highlands with an incredbile Virtual Hunting scene
- Each person will get to choose an incredible cocktail from Mac & Wild’s exclusive menu
- Get in the zone and look the part with the Smoky Barrel’s wardrobe of dress-up shooting attire and tweed!
- You’ve got a full 8 months to redeem your experience starting from January 3rd
- An experience for 2-6 people
- Groups of 6 can book any time, Monday-Saturday (subject to availability)
- Groups of 5 or less can book in the allocated slot times (more details below)
- This experience can’t be redeemed January 20th-26th
- You’ll be put in touch directly with Mac & Wild to book in your experience
Full Experience Details
Discover London’s first-ever virtual shooting range at Mac & Wild’s “Smoky Barrels”!
In a group of up to 6, you’ll get to master your aim in this virtual shooting world for one hour as well as enjoy a delicious Mac & Wild drink from their cocktail menu.
Renowned for their sensational Scottish delicacies, Mac & Wild have opened up their Smoky Barrel Virtual Hunting and Whisky Bar underneath their restaurant in Devonshire Square.
Transporting you all the way up to the Scottish Highlands, this virtual experience will have you shooting a selection of targets including birds, deer, boar and bears, as well as setting up competitions.
Their Hunting Range has 3 lanes, all kitted out with their state-of-the-art- virtual hunting systems and replica shotguns.
Each lane has two guns to shoot in pairs (whilst the others sip on their cocktails!) as well as a fabulous Scottish wardrobe complete with dress-up shooting attire and tweed!
FORTH BRIDGE | Blackwoods Vodka, Irn Bru Liqueur, Irn Bru Reduction, Angostura Bitters, Lemon & Rust
FORAGE OLD FASHIONED | Monkey Shoulder Whisky, Forage Pine Needle Tincture, Double Infused Heather Honey & finished with Barrel Aged Bitters
ISLAY MANHATTAN | Bruichladdich Port Charlotte, the Classic Laddie, Oloroso Sherry, Orange Peel, Ginger, Sweet Vermouth & Barrel Aged Bitters
AULD PAL NEGRONI | Hendricks Gin, Dandelion & Burdock Bitters, Wild Chamomile & Gorse Flower, Bianco Vermouth & Suze Gentian
WILD FIZZ | Blackwoods Vodka, Lemon Verbena, Wild Nettle, Peach Liqueur, Celery, Fino Sherry & Prosecco
BLACK WATCH ESPRESSO MARTINI | Talisker 10 & Edinburgh’s Artisan Roast Janszoon Coffee Beans
DUNDEE SOUR | Blackwoods Gin, Apricot & Spices
BONNIE SPRITZ | Haig Club Scotch Whisky, Rowan Berries & Lime, Rosato Vermouth, Rhubarb & Peychauds
When can I redeem?
You’ve got a full 8 months to redeem your experience starting from January 3rd
This experience can’t be redeemed January 20th to January 26th (for Burns Night!)
Groups of 6 can book any time (subject to availability)
Monday – Tuesday 12pm-11pm
Wednesday – Friday 12pm-1am
Sunday – closed
Groups of 5 or less can book in the allocated slot times (subject to availability):
Monday – Tuesday 12pm-11pm
Wednesday – Friday 12pm-5pm
Saturday – 11am-5pm
Alternatively, if you’re a group of 5 or fewer, you’re welcome to walk-in anytime if the lanes are available