What’s included in the experience?
- Quite simply the ultimate brewery tour
- Usually worth £35pp
- Enjoy a private tour of Meantime’s brewery with one of their experts
- Next, a private tasting session with a minimum of 4 beers
- Finish by pouring (and of course enjoying) your favourite pint from the tasting!
- You’ll get exclusive use of their infamous Malt Loft Bar
- Tours last approximately 1.5-2 hours
- Tours available every day of the week at set times
- This is an experience for four or more people (maximum of 30)
- You’ll be put in touch directly with the head of brewery tours to book in a convenient time
- Aged 18+
- You can book any time for a whole 12 months
- One week’s booking notice is required
Full Experience Details
Gather your best drinking buddies, we’ve got the ultimate brewery experience for you!
Touring a brewery isn’t much fun if you don’t get to taste the brews right? Well fear not, a private Meantime Brewery tour comes with much more than just the opportunity to taste some of their finest beers.
Following a full tour of the brewery, you’ll gain exclusive access to their private Malt loft (located inside their brewery of course), where your private tasting session will commence, and you’ll be treated to a minimum of 4 different beers.
Following that, the beer’s in free-flow … you’ll be able to pour your favourite pint from the tour. Sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour. Bliss.
But do make sure you drink responsibly!
When can I redeem?
Tours run every day at the following times:
—> Monday- Friday, start times between 12:00-19:00.
—> Saturdays at 11:00, 14:00, and 18:00
—> Sundays at 14:00 and 16:00.
Tours are subject to availability and must be booked at least a week in advance
You will have a full 12 months to redeem the experience after winning the auction.
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members.
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Meantime’s standard terms and conditions
- Booking requires 1 week’s notice
- All participants must be over the age of 18
- Booking is subject to availability
- Drinks served in 1/3 pint glasses