What’s included in the experience?
- Learn everything there is to know about pottery and make your very own masterpiece
- Usually worth £39pp
- It’s a BYOB class – Get your creative juices flowing by bringing along your own bottle of wine, beer or your drink of choice
- Get your hand-made pieces professionally fired and glazed
- Please drink and potter responsibly!
Full Experience Details
Get your “Ghost” on and “seize the clay” at an ultimate pottery masterclass.
Famously turning the craft of pottery into creative, party-like masterclasses, this experience will see you learning everything there is to know about pottery and making your very own masterpiece, worthy of any mantel.
Split into four parts, this 2-hour experience will see you;
- Learning how to throw a potter’s wheel (to us average joes out there, throwing is the process of shaping the clay on the potter’s wheel),
- Creating miniature finger-sized pottery (they’re the only studio in London to offer this fun and unique activity)
- Being taught a variety of hand-building technics including slab building, pinch building and Coiling, which you can combine with your newly learn wheel throwing skill to make a mug, cake stand, designer bowl or anything in your creative mindset.
- And finally, you’ll get the chance to decorate one of the studios beautifully bisque fired pottery pieces.
Once all the crafting commences, you’ll be free to take a couple of your creations home with you, to take pride of place on your hallway table. And if you would like to get your chosen pieces fired and glazed, the studio will be happy to do this free of charge, with your pieces being ready to collect (or posted) after 3/4 weeks.
P.s. Don’t forget to bring along your drink of choice, it’s a BYOB experience, and a couple of beers, glasses of wine or cup of juice are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
When can I redeem?
You’ve got a full 6 months after winning to book in your experience
Your choice of any of Token Studio’s Ultimate Pottery Experience, subject to availability
Class are available every day of the week at 1pm, 3pm, 4:30pm & 6:30pm
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Token Studio’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Booking must be made at least 2 days in advance and cancellation 24hrs before experience