What’s included in the experience?
- Learn everything there is to know about pottery and make your very own masterpiece
- Usually worth £40pp
- It’s a BYOB class – Get your creative juices flowing by bringing along your own bottle of wine, beer or your drink of choice
- Get your hand-made pieces professionally fired and glazed
- Classes last between 90 minutes and 2 hours
- Please drink and potter responsibly!
- Coronavirus: Your redemption period will be extended so that you can enjoy your experience once the pandemic is over. By bidding now you’re supporting small businesses during this difficult time
- You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
- Your choice of any of Token Studio’s Ultimate Pottery Experience classes, subject to availability
- An experience for 2-12 people
- You’ll be put in touch directly with the Token Studio’s team to arrange a convenient time
- Your work can be Biscuit fired then glazed for an additional fee and collected later
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Get your “Ghost” on and “seize the clay” at an ultimate pottery masterclass.
Famously turning the craft of pottery into creative, party-like masterclasses, this experience will see you learning everything there is to know about pottery and making your very own masterpiece, worthy of any mantel.
Split into four parts, this experience will see you;
- Learning how to throw a potter’s wheel (to us average joes out there, throwing is the process of shaping the clay on the potter’s wheel),
- Creating miniature finger-sized pottery (they’re the only studio in London to offer this fun and unique activity)
- Being taught a variety of hand-building techniques including slab building, pinch building and Coiling, which you can combine with your newly learn wheel throwing skill to make a mug, cake stand, designer bowl or anything in your creative mindset.
- And finally, you’ll get the chance to decorate one of the studios beautifully bisque fired pottery pieces.
Once all the crafting commences, you’ll be able to take a couple of your creations home with you, to take pride of place on your hallway table. And if you would like to get your chosen pieces fired and glazed, the studio will be happy to do this, with your pieces being ready to collect (or posted) after 3/4 weeks.
P.s. Don’t forget to bring along your drink of choice, it’s a BYOB experience, and a couple of beers, glasses of wine or cup of juice are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
When can I redeem?
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, your redemption period will be extended so that you can enjoy your experience once it’s back up and running
Once the pandemic is over, and the experience is available, you’ll have a full 6 months to redeem your experience, from the date they re-open
By bidding now you’re supporting small businesses during this difficult time!
Available to redeem Monday-Sunday in any of Token Studio’s workshop times, subject to availability:
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your class
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Token Studio’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Booking must be made at least 2 days in advance and cancellation 24hrs before experience
- If you’d like your work fired and glazed there is an additional £10 fee