What’s included in the experience?
- Get hands on and learn the secrets to making the perfect Italian pizza
- Usually worth £40pp
- Make your own dough from scratch with instruction from an expert baker
- Let your creative side run wild and choose from an array of flavoursome toppings to make this the perfect pizza for you
- Enjoy a nice glass of red (or any drink you like) whilst the pizza bakes as this relaxed and casual class is BYOB
- Straight from the oven to the plate, your pizza will be enjoyed then and there as you sit around and reap the rewards of your creation
- This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
- We are not able to provide refunds on experiences in any circumstances unless the refund is requested within 14 days of purchase
- You’ve got a full 18 months to redeem your experience
- Available to redeem any time, any day (subject to availability)
- Cook & Craft Collective welcome you to email with your chosen time and date and they will try to accommodate for you!
- An experience for 2-4 people
- You’ll be put in touch directly with Cook & Craft Collective to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Ever wanted to master your own homemade pizzas?
Join the expert baker in her very own Clapham apartment and create your own truly authentic Italian pizza dough from scratch. Cook & Craft Collective will let you in on their secrets for perfecting the dough to make the best homemade pizzas that taste like Italy.
But don’t worry, we know pizza doughs take 24 hours to prove, so Cook & Craft Collective will have some ready for you to carry on with whilst you take your one home!
Once your second dough is prepped, you’ll continue by choosing from an array of toppings to decorate with. Create an Italian classic, or go a little rogue and create your very own masterpiece, it’s totally up to you.
Don’t forget, kneading is hard work so bring along a nice bottle of red (or any drink you fancy!) and enjoy whilst your pizzas are baking in JoJo’s wonderful home kitchen turned baking studio.
To finish off this fun and relaxed workshop, you’ll get to enjoy your first pizza straight out of the oven as you sit around and reap the rewards of your creation. You’ll get to take your other dough home with you for a second serving! (make sure to bring a cloth bag to carry it in)
When can I redeem?
Available to redeem any time, any day (subject to availability)
Cook & Craft Collective welcome you to email with your chosen time and date and they will try to accommodate for you!
48hrs booking required
The class takes place in the founder of Cook and Craft Collective’s very own kitchen in her apartment in Clapham
This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Cook & Craft Collective’s normal Terms and Conditions