What’s included in the experience?
- Learn how to master a French delicacy in this BYOB Macaron making masterclass
- Usually worth £50pp
- Make up to 12 French Macarons to take home and enjoy
- Follow the baking expert in this 3 hour step-by-step, fun and relaxed workshop
- Discover Cook & Craft Collective’s tasty, secret recipe and knowledge to make more at home
- Bring your own bubbly and make, bake and create the Parisian way!
- This experience is open and taking bookings
- The venue has put in place COVID-19 safety measures. Please also follow the latest government guidance when enjoying your experience
- You’ve got a full 18 months to redeem your experience
- Available to redeem at any Macaron Masterclass, subject to availability (times and dates below)
- Cook & Craft Collective also welcome you to email with your preferred time and date and they will try to accommodate you outside of normal class times
- An experience for 2-7 people
- You’ll be put in touch directly with Cook & Craft Collective to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Come and experience a Parisian adventure with this ultimate BYOB French Macaron Making Masterclass!
In this fun and relaxed baking workshop, you’ll spend 3 hours in JoJo’s lovely kitchen, perfecting your very own Macarons with personal guidance from the experts to make them light and creamy!
Mastering French Macarons can be tricky, but following Cook & Craft Collective’s secret recipe, JoJo, the expert baker, will take you through the step-by-step process so you can perfect your technique and make picture-perfect macarons.
You’ll get your own ingredients and tray (so don’t worry about sharing!) as you get to craft 12 of your own yummy macarons from scratch to take home.
Whether it’s the ideal edible gift or simply a treat for yourself, you’ll be taken on a Parisian adventure in this BYOB masterclass!
Check out our AVA review of Cook & Craft Collective below!
When can I redeem?
Available to redeem any day, any time subject to availability.
Cook & Craft Collective welcome you to email with your chosen time and date and they will try to accommodate for you.
48hrs booking required
Classes are held in expert baker’s JoJo’s kitchen
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Cook & Craft Collective’s normal Terms and Conditions