What’s included in the experience?
- Make authentic Italian pizza like a pro at this hands-on BYOB Italian Pizza-Making Masterclass
- Usually worth £55pp
- Learn how to stretch and toss dough before making your very own Italian masterpiece (and tucking into it straight after)
- It’s a BYOB class – Get your creative juices flowing by bringing along your own bottle
- Gluten-free base and vegan mozzarella is available on request
- An experience exclusive to AVA Experience members
- Please drink and dough-toss responsibly!
- This experience has not yet confirmed a re-opening date. Please check back for updates.
- You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
- Available Mondays & Tuesdays 3-5pm (see dates below)
- A pizza-making experience for 2-12 people
- You’ll be put in touch with The Italian Job team to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Get a pizza the action, cause trust us, you ‘dough’n’t wanna miss this…
Master the art of dough-tossing at The Italian Job’s new hands-on, BYOB, show-stopping pizza-making extravaganza!
Set in a charming, authentic corner pub in Notting Hill, you’ll get to spend two whole hours in a small group, learning how to make your favourite pizza from scratch – all with an Italian Job pizza-making expert on hand to help you through every step of the process.
You’ll get your hands on the top-secret Italian Job pizza recipe – start by learning how to stretch and toss the dough, discovering all the top techniques behind it. As dough takes 24 hrs to make (and hey, we know you guys are busy people), you’ll then be given some pre-made dough to continue on with your pizza-making journey. Don’t worry, you’ll get to take your dough home to practice your newfound DIY pizza skills!
Once your dough is ready, you’ll get to top your pizza with your favourite Italian ingredients – think sweet napoli sauce, a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese and your choice of tasty seasonal toppings. Either create your all-time favourite pizza or copy one of The Italian Job’s own specialities from the menu. After baking your freshly-made creation in the pizza oven, all that’s left to do is to tuck in.
The class finishes at 5pm, so wrap up your BYOB drinks and feel free to move to the bar where you’ll find a glorious range of Italian craft beers for sale.
P.s. Don’t forget to bring along your drink of choice, it’s a BYOB experience, and a couple of beers or glasses of wine are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
When can I redeem?
This experience has not yet confirmed a re-opening date. Please check back for updates.
Available Mondays & Tuesdays 3-5pm (see dates below)
A pizza-making experience for 2-12 people
You’ll be put in touch with The Italian Job team to book in your experience
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to The Italian Job’s normal Terms and Conditions