What’s included in the experience?
- Indulge in the ultimate BYOB chocolate making and tasting masterclass
- Usually worth £55pp
- An exclusive experience where you’ll create your very own personalised chocolate bar
- You’ll also indulge in a blind tasting session, all whilst enjoying a glass (or two!) of prosecco or any other drink you fancy
- The masterclass is by Melt Chocolate, makers of London’s most fabulous chocolates
- The masterclass is held at their flagship Notting Hill store
- Take home 3 hand-wrapped bars of premium chocolate
- This experience is open and taking bookings
- The venue has put in place COVID-19 safety measures. Please also follow the latest government guidance when enjoying your experience
- You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday at any time during opening hours, subject to availability
- Classes last between 1.5 and 2 hours
- A luxury experience for 2-10 people
- You will be put in touch directly with Melt to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Calling all chocolate lovers – this one’s for you!
Join Melt’s expert chocolatiers at an exclusive chocolate-making masterclass which will see you creating your very own bar of luxurious chocolate.
From bean-to-bar, the master chocolatiers will help you craft a bar that makes your taste buds sing. With the best ingredients and instructors, you go through the winnowing, roasting, refining, and hand-tempering stages to create a bar of incredible chocolate.
After making your dream chocolate bar, you can settle down and sip on a glass of bubbly while partaking in a blind taste-test of London’s most luxurious chocolates. Relying on just your taste buds, the blindfold taste-test lets you properly appreciate the flavours and savour the chocolate. And with this being a BYOB class, Melt welcomes guest to bring along a bottle of wine, beer or alternative beverage, that will heighten your senses, complement and enhance the deep and rich flavours of chocolate.
Following the tasting, the master chocolatiers will talk all things chocolate. Sharing the history of chocolate, they will give you a chance to have all your chocolate questions answered.
And to satisfy your sweet cravings beyond the class, you’ll also receive 3 hand-wrapped bars of Melt chocolate to take home with you.
Whether it be the perfect date activity or a great excuse to meet up with your friends, we’ve provided you with the best excuse to eat chocolate all day!
Check out our AVA review of Melt Chocolate below!
When can I redeem?
You can book in your experience at any time and on any day for a full 6 months after winning during Melt Chocolate’s opening hours
Redeemable Monday to Saturday, subject to availability with classes starting between:
–> Monday 10am – 5.30pm
–> Tuesday 10am – 5.30pm
–> Wednesday 10am – 5.30pm
–> Thursday 10am – 5.30pm
–> Friday 10am – 5.30pm
–> Saturday 10am – 5.30pm
Classes last between 1.5 and 2 hours
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Melt’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation must be made at least 24hrs before experience
- This is a BYOB event and no drinks will be provided by Melt