What’s included in the experience?
- Treat yourself to up to 2.5 hours of drinks and food at this Ultimate Sunday Brunch experience
- Usually worth £69pp
- Settle in whilst sipping on a delicious welcome cocktail, before enjoying free-flowing Prosecco and sangria from start to finish
- Indulge in a selection of delicious food from oysters, to a chocolate fountain, to a cheese station, to a Sunday roast section
- Soak up the atmosphere in a beautiful 4* hotel setting
- An experience exclusive to AVA members
- Coronavirus: Your redemption period will be extended so that you can enjoy your experience once the pandemic is over. By bidding now you’re supporting small businesses during this difficult time
- You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
- Available Saturdays, 12:30pm-3pm (Hot tip: arrive at 12:30pm and stay the whole 2.5 hours!)
- Enjoy with up to 12 people
- You’ll be put in touch with the Huntingdon’s restaurant team directly to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Who said the weekend for resting? (definitely not us)
Give your brunch some extra class at Huntingdon’s ultimate bottomless Saturday buffet brunch experience, a place where indulgence literally knows no bounds; not only is the booze limitless, but the food is too.
Nestled in the affluent area of Kensington, and only a hop skip and a jump from Harrods, you’ll find the 4* NH London Kensington Hotel. Within the hotel lies the sophisticated hidden gem, Huntington’s restaurant.
You’ll get a choice of welcome cocktail on arrival – either a Premium Gin & Tonic, Mimosa or Kir Royal – before being spoilt for choice with the huge collection of dishes (most with a Spanish touch!) designed to satisfy the most sophisticated of taste buds:
SEAFOOD STATION | Fresh Oysters, Large King Prawns, North East Atlantic Crab, Galcian Mussels Cooked in White Wine Sauce, Homemade Cured Salmon
SALAD STATION | Quinoa Salad, Green Leaf Salad, Multi toppings to choose from: Multi coloured peppers, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, carrot, olives, avocado, sundried tomato, croutons etc
CHEESE STATION | French Brie Cheese, French Bleu d’Affinoise, Isigny Camembert, Marcel Petit Comte AOP, Matured Zamoran DOP Spanish Ewe’s Milk Cheese, Rosemary Montesinos Spanish Cheese
FINE SPANISH CHARCUTERIE | Torre de Nunez Serrano Ham, Spanish Guijuelo Chorizo, Spanish Guijuelo Salchichon, Spanish Guijuelo Pork Loin
ROAST | Roast Corn-Fed Chicken, Beef of Sirloin, Roast Potatoes, Roast Vegetables, Yorkshire Puddings, Gravy
DESSERTS | Chocolate Fountain with Fresh Fruit, Profiteroles with Caramel Sauce, Petit Fours Selection, French Macarons, Almond Santiago Tart
And it doesn’t end there…
To top it off (and top you up), you can keep the Spanish dream alive with never-ending glasses of sangria, or if you prefer, opt for the never-ending Prosecco instead. Don’t worry, waiters will be on hand to make sure your glass is never empty.
When can I redeem?
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, your redemption period will be extended so that you can enjoy your experience once it’s back up and running
Once the pandemic is over, and the experience is available, you’ll have a full 6 months to redeem your experience, from the date they re-open
By bidding now you’re supporting small businesses during this difficult time!
Redeemable any Saturday 12:30pm-3pm
You’ll be put in touch with the Huntingdon’s team directly to book in your experience
Please book providing 24 hours notice to Huntingdon’s, bookings subject to restaurant availability
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Huntingdon’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Service is not included and a discretionary service charge may be added on the day
- Menu is seasonal and may be subject to change