What’s included in the experience?
- Cook with easy-to-make, plant-based recipes using only raw food at this Vegan Raw Food Cooking Class
- Usually worth £115pp
- Enjoy a whole 2 hours of plant-based cooking, learning how to cook a three-course meal and snacks using only raw ingredients
- Discover four new vegan, sugar-free recipes for lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert and take them all home with you!
- Taught by world-famous vegan cookery teacher Asa M Bjornsdottir
Full Experience Details
Do you have mushroom in your diary? Then take it back to where it all vegan with this very a-peeling cooking class…
If more energy, control over your health, improved mood and glowing skin sound good to you, then say hello to Yuuga Kemistri’s Raw Vegan Cooking Class.
Held in Marylebone and headed up by Icelandic vegan Asa M Bjornsdottir, you’ll enjoy a whole two-hour Vegan Superfood Raw Cooking Class full of tips and tricks, helping you to eat more green and discover delicious, easy-to-make recipes that will help you incorporate more raw living foods into your diet and lifestyle. The class is also aimed at helping you beat your sugar and processed food addiction (don’t lie, we all have ‘em).
Far from just boring salads, you’ll be cooking delicious crunchy, creamy, creative and cleverly designed dishes all with plant-based ingredients and superfoods including vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruits and sprouted grains.
Sample menu includes:
Avocado starter with spirulina dressing
The ultimate creamy courgette pasta with rocket pesto and raw vegan parmesan
Antioxidant nut-free snack with goji berries, cacao nibs and oats
Healthy citrus fruit pod made with lemon orange and grape
When you’re done, you’ll get to eat your vegan creations all together, before taking home even more crowd-pleasing recipes that will undoubtedly make you the finest plant-based dinner host for miles around.
When can I redeem?
You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
Available Saturdays 1pm and Mondays 6pm. Please contact Yuuga Kemistri for confirmed dates.
5 days booking notice required
48 hours notice required for time change / cancellation
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Yuuga Kemistri’s normal Terms and Conditions