What’s included in the experience?
- Admission to one of the only (and in our opinion the best) Bungee experiences in London
- Usually £79pp
- 160ft of adrenaline inducing free fall
- Spectacular views over the London skyline and River Thames as you plummet through the sky
- Located next to the O2 Arena
- A full 12 months to redeem
- Redeemable at any available time and date slot subject to availability (see upcoming dates below)
- 14+ (Under 16s need a parent/guardian’s signature)
- Please thoroughly read through all the Ts&Cs before bidding
- You will be put in touch directly with the UK Bungee club to book a slot at a time and date of your choice
Full Experience Details
Daredevils, adrenaline junkies and those looking to do something a little different, how about plunging 160ft across London … surely that’s the only way to start your weekend?
Located in North Greenwich, right by The O2 Arena, the 160ft elevation will offer you magnificent views over the Thames, Canary Wharf and Central London.
But no need to fret, you won’t literally be taking a leap of faith, as you’ll be in good hands when taking your jump. The best to be specific, The UK Bungee Club are the market leaders in UK bungee jumping.
P.s. Forget about those stereotypical hangover cures, there’s nothing quite like plummeting 160ft to snap you back to your senses after a big night!
When can I redeem?
Open at weekends between 9am – 6pm based on availability
Redeemable at the North Greenwich Arena (The Dome)
—> Saturday 14th December
—> Sunday 15th December
—> Saturday 25th January
—> Saturday 22rd February
—> Sunday 23rd February
—> Saturday 28th March
—> Sunday 29th March
You must redeem within 12 months of winning the auction
Auction terms & conditions
- Minimum Age: 14 (Under 16s need a parent/guardian’s signature)
- Maximum Weight: 120kg
- Over 50s will need a doctor’s certificate to jump
- You must be in good health and you must make the centre aware of any medical conditions that you think may affect you being able to jump
- You can not Bungee Jump if you have any of the following: High Blood Pressure, Heart Condition, Epilepsy, Pregnant, Asthma, Neurological Condition
- You must inform the operator if you are taking any medication
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn during the jump
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.