What’s included in the experience?
- Enjoy 5 premium Welsh Whisky tastings alongside incredible food pairings
- Usually worth £70pp
- Spend 2 hours with Felipe Schrieberg, the Forbes whisky writer and co-founder of the Rhythm and Booze Project
- Discover the best techniques for whisky tasting and train your nose and palate
- Learn from the expert in this Welsh Whisky tutorial
- Listen to the fascinating history and unique production of whisky
- This experience has not yet confirmed a re-opening date. Please check back for updates.
- You’ve got a full 3 months to redeem your experience
- Available to redeem on specific dates in March and April, subject to availability (more details below)
- An experience for 1-10 people
- You’ll be put in touch with the Ingredientist team directly to book in your experience
- The Ingredientist can accommodate to any allergies, please email beforehand to arrange
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Whisky lovers, here’s something that’ll excite you: the chance to taste five Welsh award-winning whiskies from the Penderyn distillery.
And the deliciousness doesn’t end there – you’ll also get to tuck into five accompanying dishes designed and served by culinary brand experience company, The Ingredientist.
An event hosted by Forbes whisky writer and tasting host, Felipe Schrieberg, you’ll get to enjoy this tutorial and interactive experience for a full 2 hours.
Felipe Schrieberg will teach you the best techniques for tasting whisky including training your nose and palate as you get to taste some of the finest whiskies in Britain.
As well as tasting incredible Welsh food & drink, you’ll explore current industry trends and delve into the fascinating history and unique production of both Penderyn and whisky in general.
Penderyn Legend &
Signature Whisky Welsh Rarebit
Penderyn Myth &
Glamorgan (Cheese and Leek) Sausage Bites
Penderyn Celt &
‘Cawl’ (traditional Welsh lamb stew) with freshly baked crusty bread
OR Vegetarian ‘Cawl’ (traditional Welsh stew) with freshly baked crusty bread
Penderyn Madeira &
Welsh Cakes with Penderyn peated raspberry jam
Penderyn Peated &
‘Bara Brith’ (traditional Welsh fruit cake) with Penderyn infused whisky butter
When can I redeem?
This experience has not yet confirmed a re-opening date. Please check back for updates.
You’ve got a full 3 months to redeem your experience
This experience is available for the following dates:
You’ll be put in touch with the Ingredientist team directly to book in your experience
48hrs booking required, subject to availability
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to The Ingredientist’s normal Terms and Conditions