What’s included in the experience?
- Get hands-on and create your own Pasta in this BYOB making workshop
- Usually worth £55pp
- Every class you get to make a different type of pasta using a Pasta Maker
- Learn the art of pasta and the best ingredients, the authentic Italian way by an expert tutor
- Bring along your favourite beverage to help with your creative skills!
- This workshop lasts a whole 90 minutes
- Vegan pasta is also available for this workshop
- This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
- We are not able to provide refunds on experiences in any circumstances unless the refund is requested within 14 days of purchase
- You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
- Available any time/any day, subject to availability or attend one of the pre-set class times (more details below)
- This experience is located in Putney
- An experience to be enjoyed by 1-10 people
- 18+ (BYOB)
- You will be put in touch directly with Pasta ‘N’ Play to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Life is about exploring all the pasta-bilities!
With the guidance of the expert Italian chef at Pasta ‘N’ Play, you’ll get to create authentic pasta the Italian way as well as make and shape your pasta to your preference!
Pasta ‘N’ Play will also teach you the incredible history of pasta, as well as where to buy the finest ingredients for you to continue making delicious pasta from scratch at home.
As well as a demonstration, you’ll be guided through the step-by-step process, including the mixing and kneading, before you get creative and make your own pasta shapes (this is where the BYOB element comes in handy – get as creative as you like!)
Using flour and eggs (or water for egg allergies and vegans) you’ll make your dough using the pasta makers until you’ve mastered the authentic Italian-style pasta that is irresistible.
Set in Vicky’s kitchen studio, this 90-minute, fun and relaxed workshop requires no prior experience and with the ingredients, materials and secret recipes included all you need to bring is the enthusiasm to learn a new skill!
Is this getting your bid? A penne for your thoughts…. (we’ll leave now)
Check out our AVA review of Pasta N Play below!
When can I redeem?
This experience has not yet confirmed a re-opening date. Please check back for updates.
You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
Available to redeem for Pasta ‘N’ Play’s Pasta making workshops, subject to availability
If you are a group of 8 or more, you can choose a time and day of your choice with the workshop, subject to availability
48hrs booking required
This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Pasta ‘N’ Play’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Pasta ‘N’ Play do not offer refunds on AVA vouchers. AVA Experience’s normal refund policy (no questions asked within 14 days of purchase) still applies to all Pasta n Play vouchers