What’s included in the experience?
- Enjoy London’s first-ever lipstick making workshop with the master crafters from Token Studio
- Usually worth £56pp
- Create your very own lipstick from entirely natural ingredients to take home (or out) with you at the end of the class
- The class is BYOB so you can bring along your favourite tipple to get the creative juices flowing
- Craft your perfect shade, finish and texture of lipstick and even choose your case
- This experience is open from 1st August and is taking bookings
- The venue has put in place COVID-19 safety measures. Please also follow the latest government guidance when enjoying your experience
- You’ve got a full 6 months after winning to book in your experience
- Your choice of any of Token Studio’s lipstick making classes, subject to availability (see below)
- An experience for 2-12 people
- You’ll be put in touch directly with the Token Studio team to arrange a convenient time
- Vegan Friendly
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Pucker up and create your very own natural lipstick with Token Studio’s master crafters.
You’ll enjoy a 90-minute workshop where you’ll learn to use completely natural ingredients to create your very own lipstick. From the shade to the finish and the texture to the case every choice will be yours. Leaving you with a completely unique lipstick suited perfectly to your tastes and style.
And as this class is BYOB you’ll be able to leave your freshly made lipstick marks all over champagne flutes, wine glasses, beer bottles and more as you get your creative juices flowing with your tipple of choice.
Perfect for girls (or boys!) looking to do something a bit different!
When can I redeem?
Available to redeem Monday-Sunday in any of Token Studio’s workshop times, subject to availability:
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Token Studio’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance
- You must arrive 15mins before your class is due to start
- Cancellation 24hrs before experience otherwise no refund