What’s included in the experience?
- Become a baker in this BYOB bread making masterclass as you knead and prove the perfect loaves
- Usually worth £45pp
- Make and bake 3 of your very own breads, by hand, from scratch
- Discover the best ingredients and learn amazing recipes for British, Scandinavian and Italian bread
- Choose your ingredients… from black olives to nutella!
- The experience is BYOB, so enjoy a glass of fizz whilst you knead
- Don’t forget to bring a bag to take your loaf home in!
- This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
- We are not able to provide refunds on experiences in any circumstances unless the refund is requested within 14 days of purchase
- You’ve got a full 18 months to redeem your experience
- Available any time, any day – email Cook & Craft Collective your preferred time and they will do their best to accommodate (subject to availability)
- An experience for 2-6 people
- This class lasts up to 3 hours
- You’ll be put in touch directly with Cook & Craft Collective to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Make one more brown bread joke and you’re toast! (we’ll stop soon…maybe)
Get ‘bready’ (sorry!!) to become a baker in this BYOB bread making and baking masterclass and learn all you ‘knead’ to know to create the perfect loaf. (The booze is essential for any baker!)
In this fun and friendly 3-hour workshop, you’ll get hands-on and messy as you learn the secrets behind the best way to bake British, Scandinavian and Italian breads before making your very own loaves by hand, from scratch. You’ll also learn how to knead and prove effectively from an expert baker!
With the ingredients provided, JoJo (the expert baker) will guide you through the process and show you how to make the perfect loaf. You’ll learn about the best ingredients and recipes so when the class is over you can continue to bake at home!
Enjoy making and baking three loaves, all different but equally beautiful and choose what ingredients you would like to add… olives, sun dried tomatoes, nutella!
Refreshments and aprons will be provided, but Cook & Craft Collective welcome you to bring your favourite tipple to enjoy whilst you make and bake.
And don’t forget to bring a bag to take your loaf home in (cloth bags work best!)
Check out our AVA review of Cook & Craft Collective below!
When can I redeem?
Available any time, any day – email Cook & Craft Collective your preferred date and time and they’ll do their best to accommodate (subject to availability)
48hrs booking required
Classes are held in expert baker’s JoJo’s kitchen
This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Cook & Craft Collective’s normal Terms and Conditions