What’s included in the experience?
- Enjoy an exclusive 2-hour BYOB pottery masterclass
- Usually worth £48pp
- With expert tuition, you’ll get to try your hand at pottery wheel ‘throwing’ as you create your very own masterpiece
- As a BYOB class you’re free to bring along your own drinks to get those creative juices flowing
- Run by the friendly Cernamic team in their intimate workshop
- This experience is exclusive to AVA members
- This experience is open and taking bookings
- The venue has put in place COVID-19 safety measures. Please also follow the latest government guidance when enjoying your experience
- You have a full 6 months to redeem your experience
- Choose from workshops running every evening of the week from 7-9pm, subject to availability
- This experience can be booked for 2-8 people
- Your work will be Biscuit fired then glazed, and two weeks after the class, you can collect your art piece for a small £3 fee
- You’ll be put in touch directly with the Cernamic team to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Spend your evening at the brilliant Cernamic Studio and enjoy an exclusive BYOB pottery workshop.
Get inspired as you’re invited to this intimate pottery studio owned by the award-winning artist, Nam Tran (of Pottery Throwdown Fame), whose unique designs and innovative creativity have landed him exhibitions, and commission projects by designers.
With his expert guidance, you’ll turn a piece of clay into a piece of art by learning a range of techniques including hand building, using coils and slabs, as well as pottery wheel throwing.
So get messy, have fun and enjoy getting creative whilst you sip on your favourite tipple!
This vibrant workshop is filled with fun and passion as Nam and his team are dedicated to creating amazing, wacky sculptures (so make sure you take a look around for inspiration for your own masterpiece).
From Lego men to basketballs, Nam knows everything there is to know when it comes to pottery!
P.s Enjoy this intimate, 2 hour workshop with its BYOB element… it helps get the creative juices flowing (we promise!)
Check out our AVA review of Cernamic below!
When can I redeem?
Choose from workshops running every day from 7:00pm, subject to availability
Classes last between 1.5 and 2 hours
You’ll be put in touch directly with the Cernamic team to book in a convenient day
£48pp (Your work can also be Biscuit fired then glazed, and two weeks after the class, you can collect your art piece for a small £3 fee)
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Cernamic’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Booking must be made at least 48hrs in advance