What’s included in the experience?
- Create and customise your own creamy chocolate truffles from scratch
- Usually worth £33pp
- Make your very own ganache and learn how to roll them into delicious truffles
- Choose your own toppings to finish your creations including nuts, sprinkles and sea salt
- A fun and relaxed masterclass led by an expert baker with demonstrations and step-by-step guidance
- All ingredients, refreshments and apron provided, but you’re welcome to bring along a bottle of bubbly!
- Enjoy your goodies on the day or feel free to take them home
- This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
- We are not able to provide refunds on experiences in any circumstances unless the refund is requested within 14 days of purchase
- You’ve got a full 18 months to redeem your experience
- Available any time, any day – email Cook & Craft Collective your preferred time and they will do their best to accommodate (subject to availability)
- A baking experience for 2-7 people
- This class lasts up to 2.5 hours
- You’ll be put in touch directly with Cook & Craft Collective to book in your experience
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Create creamy chocolate truffles and become a truffle-maker!
Join one of the Cook & Craft Collective baking experts for this dreamy chocolate masterclass where you’ll get to make your own chocolate truffles whilst sipping on some bubbly.
In this 2.5 hour masterclass you’ll learn all about how to make delicious, irresistible triple chocolate truffles from scratch as well as top tips and an insight into Cook & Craft Collective’s delicious homemade recipe.
In JoJo’s baking kitchen, you’ll first get stuck in making a creamy ganache centre and learn to create perfect little spheres before coating them in chocolate and cocoa powder (this bit can get messy!).
To top it all off, you’ll get to choose a bunch of toppings to decorate your truffles, including nuts, sprinkles, sea salt… we recommend choosing the lot!
A truly indulgent, special chocolate experience, these are the perfect edible gift (but we won’t say a word if you want to keep them for yourself!)
This is a BYOB experience so enjoy a glass or two whilst you make, bake and create!
When can I redeem?
You’ve got a full 18 months to redeem your experience
Available any time, any day – email Cook & Craft Collective your preferred time and they will do their best to accommodate (subject to availability)
You’ll be put in touch directly with Cook & Craft Collective to book in your experience
This experience is currently closed in line with government guidance and we are not able to guarantee it will re-open
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Cook & Craft Collective’s normal Terms and Conditions