What’s included in the experience?
- An Exclusive beer and cheese tasting privately hosted just for you by one of Indiebeer’s expert beer connoisseurs
- Usually worth £25pp
- Sample 4 different beers paired with 4 complimentary cheese platings
- Learn about the history of each beer, how it’s crafted and brewed
- Enjoy Indiebeer’s flagship store, famed for its huge selection of beers
Full Experience Details
Beer and cheese? … Yes, please!
Experience the best of independent British beer accompanied by meticulously picked cheese pairings at a speciality beer shop in the heart of North London.
From Saison and Driftwood Goats Cheese to Doppelbock and Cornish Mature Gouda, you’ll receive four glasses of different beers, matched perfectly with cheese chosen to complement and bring out the true flavours of the beer.
The experts and beer connoisseurs at Indiebeer will also provide you with some “beerducation”, where you can learn about the rich history of the beers, how each beer is crafted and brewed, and why they’ve chosen each cheese and beer pairing.
—> Red Ale with Lincolnshire Poacher
—> Saison with Driftwood Goats Cheese
—> IPA with Godminster Cheddar
—> Dopplebock with Cornish Mature Gouda
When can I redeem?
You can book in your experience 6 months after winning
You can redeem on any weekday or weekend during the following hours (based on availability)
–> Monday – Friday: 17:00 – 21:00
–> Saturday: 12:00 – 21:00
–> Sunday: 12:00 – 18:00
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Indiebeer’s normal Terms and Conditions