What’s included in the experience?
- Delight in an incredible 6-course tasting menu of unique Indian inspired cuisine at Kahani
- Usually worth £75pp
- Enjoy an incredible combination of British ingredients, heady Indian spices and unique culinary techniques
- The unique dishes have been created by renowned head chef Peter Joseph, previously Chef of Michelin-starred restaurant, Tamarind
- Settle into the luxurious, beautifully lit interiors
- Coronavirus: If you’re unable to redeem your experience due to the Coronavirus outbreak we’ll extend your redemption period and if it’s cancelled you’ll receive a full refund
- You’ve got a full 6 months to redeem your experience
- Available all week, Monday – Sunday subject to availability
- A dining experience for 2-8 people
- You’ll be put in touch directly with Kahani to arrange a convenient time
- You’re entitled to a no questions asked refund within 14 days of winning
Full Experience Details
Take your seat for an unforgettable contemporary six-course tasting menu of incredible flavours that will make you redefine what you thought you knew about Indian cuisine.
Combining luxe, gorgeously lit interiors with a high-class yet inclusive dining experience, you’ll be treated to Britain’s finest seasonal ingredients, brought to life with heady spices and exquisite culinary techniques. Headed up by renowned chef Peter Joseph, expect to be presented with a mouthwatering menu.
With each course being delicately assembled, your tastebuds will be taken on an extraordinary taste journey. From a Masala grilled avocado entree to a Guinea fowl tikka main, a Sea bream grilled with browned garlic for the fish dish and Kul platter dessert to finish the finest of dining off. And of course, there’s a vegetarian menu on offer too.
And don’t just take our word for it, The Upcoming’s Christiana Ferrauti described the cuisine served up by Kahani as “unique, [they] tell their own story in London” and the public agree giving the restaurant an impressive 4.5 stars on Google.
So for those serious about their cuisine (and those who fancy something a little different), this divine tasting menu will redefine what you once knew of Indian cuisine.
When can I redeem?
You can book your table for a full 6 months after winning
Available to Monday – Sunday (based on availability)
–> Monday 5:30–10:30pm
–> Tuesday 12–2:45pm, 5:30–10:30pm
–> Wednesday 12–2:45pm, 5:30–10:30pm
–> Thursday 12–2:45pm, 5:30–10:30pm
–> Friday 12–2:45pm, 5:30–10:30pm
–> Saturday 12–2:45pm, 5:30–10:30pm
–> Sunday 12–8pm
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Kahani’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Service is not included and a discretionary service charge may be added on the day
- The menu is seasonal and subject to change