What’s included in the experience?
- Treat yourself to a decadent 3-course bottomless brunch at Belgravia’s Kahani
- Usually worth £45pp
- Enjoy a selection of exquisite brunch dishes hailed as some of the finest contemporary Indian cuisine in London
- 2 hours of bottomless Prosecco, chosen to pair perfectly with the brunch dishes
- Take your pick of starter, main, side and dessert from Kahani’s brand new brunch menu
- Kahani is the first solo venture of renowned chef Peter Joseph, the former head chef of Mayfair’s Michelin-starred Tamarind
- You’ve got a full 6 months after winning to book in your brunch
- Available on Saturdays & Sundays during brunch service hours (subject to availability)
- Available for groups between 2-8 people
- Bookings should be made with at least 5 days notice
- You’ll be put in touch directly with Kahani to arrange a convenient time
Full Experience Details
Indulge in a decadent 3-course bottomless brunch at Belgravia’s renowned Kahani.
Quite simply this isn’t your average bottomless brunch. Kahani doesn’t do average. Headed up by renowned chef Peter Joseph (formerly head chef of Mayfair’s Michelin-starred Tamarind) their vibrant brunch menu combines a contemporary approach to Indian cuisine with seasonal British ingredients.
You’ll enjoy 3 courses of their exquisite cuisine taking your pick of starter, main (plus side) and dessert. From Masala grilled avocado to Spiced chickpeas, Keema Naan to Tandoori grilled chicken, Yellow lentils tempered with cumin to Carrot fudge, there are 11 different dishes on their brand new, mouthwatering menu for you to choose from.
They’ve carefully paired the flavours of the dishes available on their brunch menu with a stunning prosecco too, so not only will you be treated to a brunch like no other, but to 2 hours of free-flowing prosecco too.
—> Spiced green pea cake with cumin, ginger and chilli, cranberry chutney
—> Spiced chickpeas, pomegranate, sweetened yoghurt, mint & tamarind chutney
—> Keema Naan with smoked tomato chutney
—> Tandoori grilled chicken with cucumber salad
—> Tandoori grilled broccoli with honey and nigella seeds
—> Chicken thighs simmered with roasted spices, curry leaf and coconut
—> Paneer tossed with peppers, onions and ground coriander and chilli
—> Yellow lentils tempered with cumin, garlic and coriander
—> Jeera pulao rice
—> Carrot fudge with vanilla ice cream
When can I redeem?
You can book your table for a full 6 months after winning
Available to Saturdays & Sunday during brunch service hours (subject to availability)
–> Saturday, 12pm – 2.30pm
–> Sunday, 12pm – 4pm
Auction terms & conditions
- This auction is subject to the normal terms and conditions governing AVA’s members
- Once redeemed you will be subject to Kahani’s normal Terms and Conditions
- Service is not included and a discretionary service charge may be added on the day
- Bottomless Prosecco lasts for 2 hours